Monday, August 3, 2009

High Definition

Today I've been thinking about how sometimes I feel more alive than others. The amount of love I feel flowing from my heart or the amount of love I am able to receive from the Almighty is very vivid as of late. I told a friend a couple months ago that when in the state of grace, life seems so much more vibrant, vivid, clairvoyant, and simply bright! It's like if I'm kind of down and dazed and I take some time to stop and be in presence of God with my eyes closed and then I open them, things around me seem brighter even radiant.

I think this is why I love the sun so much! I seem to be living in a world that is ALIVE. I know I've been pondering this concept of being fully alive a lot lately but I think it's an amazing reflection. I have been questioning a lot of things in my life, namely who I am and who God has made me to truely be. Am I living up to His creation or am I letting sin keep me down?

Maybe I'm just letting worries and anxieties to cloud my heart with negative emotions. Thus I'm feeling kind of down and out. I hate living that way ... I want to break free. And I think today He is showing me how. It's time to live life fully and thus see it in high def with His radiance, joy and hope making it ANEW and EVER BEAUTIFUL.

1 comment:

Rae said...

it's interesting, although not exactly related, a manager and i were talking today about our recent visits to kauai (we were on the same island, different times) and one made the comment, being there is like living in high def. it's so crazy beautiful it seems as though all your senses can't even begin to take it in at once. there is so much wonder and awe surrounding you, it's almost overwhelming.

maybe it's related after all.