Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Stirring

My heart stirs tonight. I am patiently transitioning into my new way of life. I am truly blessed to be working at St. Isidore's and I know great things are going to be happening with the Spirit a movin'. Yet as I make this change I am given the opportunity to take a closer look at myself. Who I am and who I am being called to be is a humbling reflection. Oh how I desire to be a better man.

As I was out walking Zoie tonight, I passed by a house where a father was walking his little daughter around the sidewalk. Oh my heart stirs. I desire to be a father, to have a true companion in a wife and friend on this journey not just some dog to keep me company. Oftentimes our lives aren't on our timeline but on the Almighty's. And well His ways are not our ways. Let us be faithful and patient.

No comments: