Sunday, April 5, 2009

Flexible?

Oh what a blessing the open road has been. Unfortunately I haven't encountered anything unusual or exciting to tell you but I do have one funny story.

How flexible are you? So I realized while preparing myself for a day on the sunny sands at Daytona Beach that when applying suntan lotion on oneself it is pretty much impossible to get your whole back covered. So with much futility I struggled, strained and stretched trying to coat my pale skinned back of which hadn't seen sun for a few months. By the end of a nice relaxing day of wandering on the beach and playing in the waves (Note to self: it's weird being at the beach by yourself yet surrounded with hundreds of people, next time vacation with other people.) I happily made my way back to my lodging to admire a bit of a tan I had soaked in. Although as I turned admiring my body (uh ... I mean my tan-ness) in the mirror I noticed a nice red square on my back. (Note to self: ask a cute girl on the beach next time ... and then maybe you also won't be by yourself.)

No comments: