Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pouring Out

It's been an interesting evening tonight as I've been sharing my news of recent. My position of youth minister is being eliminated due to budget cuts. I have been experiencing many emotions but tonight is definitely been the roughest to experience ... telling the kiddos that I won't be there much longer. To see the look of shock and disappointment on their faces ... whew, how to keep it together.

How funny it is to pour your whole self into something for three years and then see the rug be pulled out from underneath you. I am disappointed that these kids have to go through this ... again. I know God has a plan bigger than I can imagine at this point. But I must move forward and continue pouring out my heart.

1 comment:

R. M. A. J. Romero said...

Dude, that sucks. Any leads on what you're going to do next?